Steel & wood
Composition of the multi-sports field Steel & wood
Agorespace’s Steel & Wood’s court has been developped in order to create a range offering an innovating product with the best quality for price ratio possible. It has been the first range created in the multisport fields’ sector, and is still today one of the best on the market although it has evolved.
- Composition of the Steel – Wood Classic multi use sports area
- 2 Metal-Wood Sportswalls (9 m wide – 3 m high)
- Side fences (around 0.95m high) made of autoclave treated pinewood. 10 years guarantee.
- Posts and borders in TRIPLEX treated steel (pre-galvanisation + cataphoresis + thermo-lacquering). 20 year guarantee
- Anodised, textured aluminium handrails
- 2 football/handball goals equipped with a net
- 2 height adjustable basketball sets (2.65m – 2.85m – 3.05m) Tested under 640 kg load
- Multi-purpose posts + central net with tension system (tennis, badminton, football tennis, volleyball,…)
- Sanded 20mm artificial pitch with integrated multi-sport lines. 8 year guarantee
- Shock and vibration absorbers in thermoplastic elastomer. 10 year guarantee
- Stainless steel screws completely hidden by anti-vandalism caps.
Modules et optionsMultisport fields
Doubled guarantee thanks to “Triplex”: The steel profiles of the goals and posts receive a triple anti-corrosion treatment (pre-galvanisation of the metal sheet, then cataphoresis, then thermo-lacquering). This triple treatment allows us to offer a 20 year guarantee where other market players, in 2011, were only offering a 10 year guarantee.
Specific steel profiles for a better finish: The profiles used for the fence posts and sportswall frames were specifically developed for optimum mechanical resistance. They allow the unattractive and potentially dangerous edge of the timber planks to be protected. The production process (cold-formed) is automated, meaning that there is a clear improvement in quality.
A particularly solid basketball set: The resistance of the basketball set was officially tested at a weight of 640kg, which is double the 320 kg required by the norm EN 15312, as proof of its solidity.
Ultra-resistant mounting system of the goal nets, that reduces wear and tear: Free access goal nets wear out very quickly, so Agorespace decided to develop an almost indestructible mount system, “pinching” the net to reduce friction and therefore wear and tear. A goal bars option is also available.
Almost no soldering for more solidity: Soldering is a weak point in ball courts because the welds can break due to the vibrations generated by the ball contact on one hand, and because they are generally located in the place where the surface treatment will come off first. Almost all soldering has been eliminated from Agorespace courts.
Planks are fixed more solidly: Each steel plank is bolted at four points on the frame where other companies only use screws.
The bolts are all capped, which makes them inaccessible.